- ·Open-work gallery
- ·High-polished finish
- ·Contoured fit
- ·Keepsake box
- ·Approximate measurements: 5/8"L x 3/8"W x 3/16"H; tapered shank 1/16" (16mmL x 10mmW x 5.0mmH; tapered shank 2.0mm)
You'll love showing off the radiant stones in this elegant, domed-oval, gold ring. In true Victorian-era design, your ring is created by master artisans with an open-work gallery and a finely polished edge that surrounds the brilliant faceted stones. We are pleased to offer this beautiful ring in three versions to suit your style and pocketbook: Fashion, Fine, and Genuine. The three versions have the same stunning appearance; they are just made of different materials. Additionally, we are happy to present this classic ring in three colors, yellow, white and now in ROSE gold.
* Available in 14K yellow gold, white gold (rhodium-plated for luster) or rose gold.
* 13 Diamonds - Brilliant cut, SI1 clarity, G-H color, approx. 1.06 carats
* Each ring hand-crafted by professional goldsmiths and diamond setters
* Available in custom ring sizes (let us know ¼, ½, or ¾ in the Special Instructions box during checkout)
* Professional Appraisal included
* Hallmarked 14K
***Considered a Special Order and can only be canceled within 3 days of the date of order. Please expect 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Correct ring size: In order to ensure an accurate ring size, we recommend visiting any retail store that has a jewelry counter. They will have the proper measuring tools which will tell you your exact ring size.
Note: Due to availability of materials and the changing economy, all products and pricing are subject to change without notice.